February 20 – March 2, 2018 ~ Fully booked
(arrival on Feb. 19th – departure on March 3rd)
May 29 – June 8, 2018 ~ Now Registering
(arrival on May 28th – departure on June 9th)
November 20 – November 30, 2018 ~ Now Registering
(arrival on Nov. 19th – departure on Dec. 1st)
Final destination is airport Brasilia (BSB) or Goiania (GYN).
If 1 week trip is your only option – please plan to join us at the beginning of each, however 2 weeks stay is strongly recommended.
If you would like to register for Trip please contact us.
Journey Cost :
13 days: $1350/single room
$1200/shared room/dbl occupancy – (family&friends traveling together)
7 days – $950
*Discounts for returning Pilgrims who would like to join our groups again – please contact us, Thank you.*
For PayPal payments please contact us.
Children up to 12yrs old 1/2 price – Children under 3yrs old – free
Trip Cost Includes:
- Help and guidance with obtaining Brazilian visa (may not be required if other than US citizen/please call us)
- Personal guidance & preparation for trip (starts 6-4 weeks before)
- Transportation from/to Brasilia airport
- Tour of the casa / orientation
- Personal help with requests/questions
- Translation to Portuguese
- Hotel accommodation for duration of stay (12 nghts) – private room with bathroom
- Free Wireless Internet service
- 3 delicious meals a day (buffet style)
- Assistance with sessions at the Casa with John of God
- Group visit to sacred waterfall
- One Crystal Light Bed session at the Casa
- 2 bottles of blessed water for your room
- Taxi between Casa and hotel after one spiritual intervention/surgery
- Meetings with your guide if needed to answer your personal questions
- Group meetings
We stay in the newest hotel in town – “Pousada Norberto Kist”
- Brazilian tourist visa (good for 10 years)
- Trip and medical insurance – mandatory
- Herbs from the Casa
- Taxi to/from airport if you arrive/depart separate from group
- Tips to pousada staff
- Laundry service
- Hotel stay in City Brasilia (if needed)
Please feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.
Ewa & Jan Zubel Ph. (732)-930-1466
Mozna rowniez kontaktowac sie w jezyku polskim.